CIDP AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
CNSA’s CIDP Ambassador Program offers up to 24 neuromuscular fellows, comprehensive neurology fellows and comprehensive neurologists the opportunity to attend an interactive educational program on improving the recognition, diagnosis and treatment of CIDP.
The program is led by six nationally recognized faculty experts and includes two days of interactive lectures and discussions.
- History of IG and use in neurology
- Electrodiagnostics of immune neuropathies
- Recognizing CIDP and CIDP variants
- Treatment of CIDP and emerging treatments
- CIDP from the insurer’s perspective
2023 CIDP Ambassador Program Faculty
2024 CIDP Ambassador Program
Raleigh, North Carolina
More information coming soon.